CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?

After seeing "The Ring" my ex got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and I woke up. So I brushed my very long brown hair over my face and stood about an inch away from the bathroom door. When he opened it he screamed and almost hit me!!

Soup
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?

Boring white ceramic

Salad
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?

USA to live!

Main Course
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?

Avon African Shea Butter hand cream.. mmmm delicious!

Dessert
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.

take a peeled banana, cut a trench in it and fill it with Milo(see link below), put in microwave for 30 seconds, serve with ice-cream. I call it Banana Bliss!! hehe

Milo = http://www.nestle.com.au/milo/

21 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, that trick was a good one!! When will you be moving to the US-- that's awesome. :) Your dessert sounds delicious but I did have to look up what Milo is!

Natalie said...

That practical joke was just evil! LOL!

Your dessert sounds yummy!

Pea in a Pod said...

You know what, I've tried that dessert already and it's totally yum! :D nice feast!

Mine is posted in my other blog not in the blogger account:)
http://yennygirl.com/?p=1570

ley said...

Hahaha! That's an awesome trick! Goodness- I would have killed you. lol. Natalie's right...pure evil. But brilliant!

Angie said...

Welcome to the States!

Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

I'd love some Milo :D

Great dessert, happy FF!

Eds said...

hmmm, your dessert i love yumyum! :)

Mine is up too :)

Lhen said...

Great Feast! Mine is up too! :)

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

I totally LOVE your appetizer, roflmao. Too funny. I love it when men squeal like little girls. This is a great feast, all the way through.

Alice @ I Was Born2Cree8

Reba & Shadow at Reba's Run

Jen said...

HA HA HA. I love the practical joke!! Happy feast!

Ioma said...

GREAT practical joke! My step-brother played a Ring joke on me. I'd fallen asleep with the TV on, and he came into my room and turned off the cable box, so when I woke up, the TV was just static. Sounds silly, but I'd just seen the movie, so that was enough to freak me out.

Your Banana Bliss sounds absolutely divine!

Becky said...

I love your trick that would've made me have a heart attack though..

Dessert sounds yummy ...(i too looked up milo)

Anon said...

Love the prank!

Unknown said...

Great trick. LOL!
What's milo?

Your blog looks great!!!

Feel welcome to visit my feast at

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!

Jenny86753oh9 said...

ROFL on your appitizer!!!

Nicole said...

Great prank! Thanks for sharing!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

That was a good prank! :)
I've heard of milo, but have no idea what it is!
Great feast. :)

Chelsea said...

I would have peed my pants with that joke!! I had a hard time even getting out of bed the night we watched that. Oh how funny!!

""rarejonRez"" said...

good luck on ur salad! ur dessert is interesting. u should take a look at mine. i am sure u will not regret it!

http://www.rareordinarythoughts.com/2008/02/fridays-feast.html

happy feasting! :)

Eleisia said...

What a funny and scary practical joke!

I use shea butter too. Feels so luxurious!

Eleisia at
http://chrysanthemoms.com/inthekitchen

**"Liza"** said...

lol that is one wicked trick..hmm i might try that dessert of yours..;)
Mine is here at My so called life