CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Fridays Feats #196

Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
About 4 weeks ago, I had about 4 inches cut off

Soup
Name one thing you miss about being a child.
The innocence

Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
Olive oil

Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
Sign language, so I could communicate with the hearing & speech impaired.

Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
In 5 years I expect to be living in the US with at least 1 more child.

1 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Friday, Nikki. I didn't even think of sign language! Great choice. And, I hope in five years you will be here in the states!

Have a great weekend.