CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
about a 7. It could be better but its not terrible.

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
Elizabethtown

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
Shoes. Doesn't really affect my life, but my husband wishes I didn't have so many!!

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
Bagpipes!

4 comments:

Mariposa said...

So you collect shoes?! Nice!!! ;)

HappyFF!

Marsha said...

My daughter plays the bagpipes. I like to listen to them sometimes but not all the time.

Nice feast and have a great day!

Pea in a Pod said...

I know about the shoes thing:) I have too many of them too! Nice feast! Happy FF! Mine is HERE:)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the dessert!!!!!!

My friday's feast is ready for you at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!