CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A-Z

A, B, C, D, E, F . . .

Sing play along now.

A - Age: 31

B - Band listening to right now: nothing

C - Career: Admin

D - Dad's name: Christopher

E - Easiest person to talk to: My husband

F - Favorite song: Rianbow Connection - Kermit the Frog

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Sour Gummi Worms

H- Hometown: Cairns Queensland

I - Instruments: I used to play the keyboard years ago

J - Job: admin

K - Kids: 13 year old son

L - Longest car ride ever: When I was little we travelled all around Australia

M - Mom's name: Beverly

N - Number of jobs you have had: Lost count

P - Phobia[s]: Spiders, crowds

Q - Quote: "Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."

R - Reason to smile: My family

S - Song you sang last: Lift - Shannon Noll (Making fun of it)

T - Time you wake up: 6:00am

U - Unknown fact about me: I have a strange obsession with serial killers

V - Vegetable you hate: Peas

W - Worst habit: Being messy

X - X-rays you've had: head, neck, back, feet

Y - Yummy food: chocolate

Z - Zodiac sign: Aries

Please feel free to steal this and do it on your blog as well. I had fun doing it.

0 comments: