CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?
Always

Soup
Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?

Carpet in the bedrooms & living rooms, tiles in the kitchen, dining, laundry and bathrooms.

Salad
Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.
Neat nuns never need napkins.

Main Course
Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?
My husbands brother was adopted.

Dessert
Name 2 blue things.
My husbands eyes and my mood.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm sorry you're feeling blue. :( You did better with the letter "N" than I did.

Bela said...

your answer for salad was so funny...

Mine is now serve. Hope you can have a bite.

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety.html

Happy FF!

mari said...

your salad was good! :)
i hope your blue mood will not last long... m sending a smile for you :D to brighten your day.
happy weekend!

Princess Vien said...

Your salad was so COOL!!

mine is up. hit me back if you can.

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety.html

Happy FF!

GreenishLady said...

I do hope the mood lifts soon....

And I'll be seeing red if that verification doesn't let me in soon! This is my 3rd attempt!

anthonynorth said...

Blue moods should never last long.

Kim said...

Great feast! I'm having fun reading everyone's Salad. How interesting they all are.

It's wonderful reading all the adoption stories.

Sorry you're feeling blue today.

Come on over and feast with me.

Marsha said...

Great job on the salad! Hope the blue mood lifts soon!

Have a great weekend and drop by if you can!

Just Some Thoughts

hmmmm... glad to see I'm not the only one having trouble getting comments to go through today!