CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
Bugs Bunny

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?
A ferret and Kismet would be its name

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
10

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
Mostly new chart music on the radio

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
about a year ago and it was a new alarm clock for the bedroom

3 comments:

Marsha said...

I knew I would be an oddball on the salad... I've never liked getting dressed up. EVER! I envy those who enjoy and are comfortable with it!

Have a great weekend and please join my feast if you can.

Just Some Thoughts>

Princess Vien said...

Happy FF! glad to see you back.

http://vien26.blogspot.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-eighty-nine.html

Amy said...

Bugs Bunny made an appearance in my feast, too:
http://amy-tinyblessings.blogspot.com/2008/05/fridays-feast-5208.html

:)