CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
Name something you would categorize as weird.
Michael Jackson

Soup
What color was the last piece of food you ate?
Pink - Strawberry fruit chew

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
2

Main Course
Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.
I will not need to vote for anyone in the upcoming US elections.

Dessert
Describe your sleeping habits.
Usually a good 8 hours a night.

4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe, love the app! I enjoyed your feast.

Judy said...

Happy Friday. I have to agree with you on the weird thing!

Have a great weekend :-)

Marsha said...

Nice feast you have here! Michael Jackson is certainly weird and I find myself wishing I wasn't voting in the US election this year either! lol... nah, I love my country!

Have a great weekend and come join my feast if you can:

Just Some Thoughts

Unknown said...

Great feast. He is weird, oh yes.

Welcome to party at my feast ::here::
Have a great weekend!