CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Fridays Feast #186

Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.

It would be a bright pink with petals the shape of hearts and I would call it Blissful Love

Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.

Neil Diamond

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?

2

Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?

It's ok I guess

Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?

A pair of shoes

8 comments:

maiylah said...

such a sweet appetizer! :)
wonderful feast!

Kristin said...

Awe cute flower, I also like the flower on your background!

Nita said...

Great feast! Mine is up as well. Hope to see you there. Have a great day :-)

Marsha said...

What a pretty name for a flower!

Have a great weekend and join me here if you can:

http://justme1947.blogspot.com/2008/04/friday-feast-186.html

Unknown said...

a pair of shoes? How come?

Nice feast!

Please, don't forget to rate my entry, as the earnings (won by the highest rating blogentry) will be donated by me to autism support now it's autism awareness month.

You can find my entry ::here::

Have a wonderful weekend.

h said...

I think Neil Diamond has THE most loyal fans in the world. Nice pictures on blog. You should play Mute Mondays!

We have room for one Aussie currently.

Sandee said...

I love your appetizer. Blissful Love is a great name for a flower. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Gina said...

Sounds like a beautiful flower.

Have a great FF and wonderful weekend!