CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
Name a color you find soothing.

aqua

Soup
Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.

Not as hard as I thought it would be.

Salad
What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?

tweed

Main Course
Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?

Coldplay

Dessert
What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?

E

6 comments:

Marsha said...

Nice feast! I hope you have a terrific weekend!

Join me here if you can!

Bela said...

i wish my first driving experience was same as yours.

It's my first time to join FF. My feast is ready to be served. Hope you can check it out.

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/04/feast-one-hundred-eighty-seven_18.html

Joy said...

ncie feast nikki!

here's mine:

http://iamdzoi.com/2008/04/18/friday%e2%80%99s-feast/

Happy Friday!

bonggamom said...

Tweed.. that's an original choice! Almost every site I've visited chose cotton.

Serena said...

I enjoyed your feast. :D

My Feast

Serena

Kim said...

Great feast!

Love the answer to your soup.

Some of our answers are the same or at least pretty close.

Come on over and feast with me!