CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

10 Favourite Actors/Actresses

1. Tom Hanks - Everything he does is fantastic.
2. Scarlett Johansson - She is gorgeous and so talented.
3. Julia Roberts - I love her in everything she does. She is radiant and so very talented.
4. Daniel Dae Kim - Fantastic actor.
5. Bruce Willis - need I explain?
6. Hugh Laurie - Amazing as House and a very convincing accent!
7. Johnny Depp - Gorgeous, talented, deep.
8. Milla Jovovich - Beautiful, strong, sexy.
9. Steve Buscemi - He is just fantastic.
10. Wil Ferrel - Makes me laugh so much!


7 comments:

JCB said...

Oh I also love Hugh Laurie!

Lazy Daisy said...

We agreed on 3 of the 10. Interesting list.

ShannonW said...

Tom Hanks is awesome and Bruce Willis is just a total hottie!

Emmy said...

Great choices! LOVE Will Ferrell too..Talledega Nights is the funniest movie ever. And Milla is an unusual but completely deserving pick.

Unknown said...

I can't believe I forgot about Julia Roberts. She is awesome!

Great list! Have a great day!

Mike said...

Good list! I wish I thought of Steve Buscemi. He's great.

Monkey! said...

Will Ferrell! I keep finding someone else to add to the list... Happy Tues!